The names, images and logos identifying Kommercialize or third parties and their products and services, are the proprietary marks of Kommercialize and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks, and Kommercialize reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have.
What you can do:
You may browse, download, view, print and copy onto the hard disk of your computer all material from the site for your own personal use. You can’t photocopy pages from our site. Any other type of use requires the prior written agreement of Kommercialize.
What you can’t do:
You cannot use the site:
– for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect;
– in any way that is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person. You can’t use the site in a way that might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any other person;
– for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unwelcome or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters or pyramid schemes. Or for any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
– for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
– to create a commercial database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the site;
– to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the site to any third party;
– to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of material made in accordance with these terms; or in any way that might bring us into disrepute.
Things to consider:
We strive to ensure all information on our site is accurate and up to date, however, the contents of the site are naturally subject to change from time to time. That means, we can’t always guarantee the accuracy of all information on the site. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on the site before relying on them or entering into any commitment based upon them.
Unfortunately we can’t guarantee your use of the site will be free from error and/or uninterrupted. We take no responsibility or liability, so far as legally possible, for any damages including, but not limited to: indirect or consequential damages; damages for loss of opportunity or chance; any damages arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of, or in connection with, any information on the site or any other websites or the use thereof.
When information, including sensitive financial or personal information, is provided to us directly through the site or by email, you accept that these methods of communication cannot be one hundred percent secure. However, we can’t accept any responsibility or liability for damages arising from the misuse or loss of data or information submitted to us directly through the site or by email.
We try our best to ensure the site is free from viruses. However, we can’t always guarantee this. You are responsible for installing adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software on your computer. We take no responsibility or liability, so far as legally possible, for any: viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware; or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of the site.
Links to other websites:
This site offers links to other sites thereby enabling you to leave this site and go directly to the linked site. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link in a linked site. We are not responsible for any transmission received from any linked site. The links are provided to assist visitors to our site and the inclusion of a link does not imply that we endorses or have approved the linked site. Some links may be ‘affiliate links’ where we are rewarded should you purchase from the site. Should you not want this to happen then please open a separate browser window and type in the website name into the address bar.
These terms and conditions may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review them regularly because you’ll be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after any variation has been posted.
If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be removed from the list. The remaining terms and conditions will remain, and continue to be binding and enforceable.
The site is intended to be accessed by users in the UK. Non-UK users must understand the information on the site may not be relevant to them, and access might be restricted by local laws. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the site will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.